Gallega de Circuitos Electrónicos acquires a new Desmear and DMS line as we continue to improve our productive system.
The new line enables us to carry out two processes that were previously separate:
On the one hand, desmearing with a horizontal line instead of the previous vertical line, offering a series of advantages, especially for the increasing demand for finer holes that are more complicated to clean.
And on the other, we can use a direct metallisation technique (ENVISION) with more advantages than classic metallisation techniques (blackhole-carbon) used to date:
- Lower production cost.
- Complies with or exceeds performance and reliability standards.
- Provides reliable processing of filled microvias, buried vias and all kinds of multi-layers.
- A short process that increases productivity.
- More profitable and environmentally friendly as it eliminates the use of heavy metals and chelating agents.
- Requires no microattack, thus avoiding possible interconnection problems as a result of an attack on copper in the internal layers during this process.