SCHMOLL MASCHINEN A – XRC – 250S – CCD
07 May 2019 in Machinery update
GCE improves its machining department by incorporating a new machine, SCHMOLL MASCHINEN XRC, mainly for X-ray but also for prototype drilling and milling. Its main features include:
- Panel size up to 650 x 650 mm (25.6 x 25.6”)
- Extremely flexible X-ray, drilling and milling machine.
- Up to 200 krpm, excellent slot and large hole drilling with lower running costs.
- Counter holder for maximum hole quality.
- Highly dynamic linear motor on the Z-axis for better depth processing.
- Statistical database function.
- Can work with spindles up to 0.1 mm.